Today I’m going to share with you a frozen platter dessert recipe with just 2 ingredients. This recipe is quick and easy to make, and requires only a few ingredients.
How to Make Frozen Tray Dessert!
- A can of sweetened condensed milk weighing 395 g
- 1 can of milk cream (200 g)
- 1/2 cup powdered milk
- A cup of chocolate flakes
- 200 ml whipped cream mix
- 1 bar of chocolate
- In a saucepan, mix the sweetened condensed milk, cream and powdered milk.
- Turn off the heat and mix well until the mixture is smooth.
- Then turn the heat on to medium temperature and stir until the cream thickens.
- Transfer the cream to a refrigerator-safe dish, cover
with plastic wrap that comes in contact with the surface, and let cool to
room temperature or refrigerate to speed up the process.
- In another bowl, beat the whipped cream until stiff.
- Once the mixture has cooled, mix it with the whipped cream until you obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- Add the chocolate flakes and mix gently.
- Transfer the mixture to a serving dish, decorate with
the chocolate bar and refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours.
Credit: Grandma’s Cooking