Get ready for the ultimate comfort food with this Scrambled Egg Grilled Cheese Sandwich. This mouthwatering sandwich combines fluffy scrambled eggs with gooey melted cheese, all sandwiched between two slices of crispy grilled bread. The combination of savory eggs and melted cheese is sure to satisfy your cravings and make for a delicious breakfast or lunch option.
- 4 slices of bread (your choice of bread)
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup shredded cheese (cheddar, mozzarella, or your favorite cheese)
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat and melt the butter.
- Pour the egg mixture into the skillet and cook, stirring gently, until the eggs are scrambled and cooked to your desired consistency. Remove from heat.
- Preheat a separate skillet or griddle over medium heat.
- Take two slices of bread and place a generous amount of shredded cheese on one side of each slice.
- Spoon the scrambled eggs onto one of the bread slices, on top of the cheese.
- Place the other bread slice, cheese side down, on top of the eggs.
- Place the sandwich onto the preheated skillet or griddle and cook for about 2-3 minutes on each side, or until the bread is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Remove the sandwich from the skillet and let it cool for a minute or two before slicing it in half or serving it whole.
Serve the Scrambled Egg Grilled Cheese Sandwich warm and enjoy the gooey cheese and fluffy scrambled eggs oozing out of the crispy grilled bread.
Credit: Easy Tried Recipes